We take my 50-ruble bill of the second issue of the 1923 AD-407 series and read what was deemed necessary to print on it:
• name money 'public money' - a;
• face value - 'fifty rubles' - present, even with excess: figures 13 times and 1 time the word;
• provide issue - 'are provided with all property of the Republic' - frankly, not the most liquidity provision after the civil war;
• user information: 'banknotes 1923 obligatory for acceptance for all according to the calculation established in respect of banknotes of the previous samples by a decree of October 24, 1922' - rather than the info and link, just for the bill not to click;
• signed 'the people's Commissar of Finance' – G. Sokolnikov;
• signature 'Cashier' - M. Kozlov;
• the name of the issuing country – NOT!